Thursday, April 1, 2010

Manifestations 4 & 5: A new desk and LCD Monitor

While I was out today, I stopped over at Staples. They had two amazing deals, beyond what I was looking for! I was hoping to get a nice new desk, and lucky for me they had this beautiful glass computer desk for only 40$, a savings of over 40$! Oh and it gets even better! While over there, there was a special 24" Acer Monitor on sale. 1920x1080 resolution with DVI, VGA, HDMI inputs as well as a sound input. They didn't have any left in stock but there was a local store that had some left! I headed over and picked it up. This was much quicker than ordering online, and this was a great deal for the monitor.

It turned out the desk and monitor fit perfectly in my bedroom, and I have so many wonderful items that match it! 5 amazing manifestations in one week! I feel so abundant! I am going to devote a lot of my energy into this bedroom now!

No comments:

Post a Comment